We can do to help you by:
- Listening to you and help you to make sense of what is going on
- Helping you and the person who is being hurt to keep yourselves safe
- Talking about what you can do and what support is available for you
- Offering support to the person who is being abused
- Providing support for the person responsible for abuse to help them change their behaviour
Domestic abuse is not your fault. If you think something isn’t right, don’t wait. Click ‘get in touch’ or ask an adult you trust to call us so we can help you.