Glow’s mission to create a community where no one, no matter their background, identity or circumstances feels vulnerable in their relationships, isn’t a quick change.
Your support is essential to help us change the lives of as many people as possible, for the better. By becoming a regular donor, you’ll help us create a long-lasting impact.
As a regular giver, you’ll be making a huge difference to our community. Over 12 months:
• £2 a month could pay for an essential food voucher for a family experiencing abuse.
• £3 a month could pay for two and a half hours of specialist domestic abuse
support with a specialist support worker.
• £5 a month could pay for two children’s activity sessions with our dedicated children’s team.
• £10 per month could pay for 5 sessions for a whole family experiencing domestic abuse to get the specialist help that they need.
- A welcome pack.
- Regular updates on our services, how your money is having an impact and any events we’re running. (You’ll need have told us that you want to hear from us).
- Priority tickets to homegrown events.
There’s many easy ways you can become a regular giver with Glow.
Complete the form on this page.
You can set up your standing order yourself via online banking.
You’ll need the following bank details:
- Account Name: Honeycomb Charitable Services
- Account Number: 06013848
- Sort Code: 01-03-69
- Bank Address: 1 Upper Market Square, Hanley ST1 1QA
If you choose to donate this way please let our fundraising team know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 743853.
If you are eligible for Gift Aid, we can also help with this too.
Just click on the ‘donate’ button on our JustGiving page and set up a regular donation amount each month.