Our services span the areas of our service approach, providing a full-circle solution to address relationship abuse in the communities we serve.
- 30-years’ experience of making a difference to people and communities at risk of domestic violence and abuse
- Identifying risks at the earliest opportunity to make sure the people that we work with are kept as safe as possible
- 16 years’ experience of delivering education and prevention programmes, led by highly-trained and experienced staff
- A tailored approach built around the customer’s journey and choices
- A full circle approach that aims to stop abuse in its track and enable everyone to understand how to recognise and prevent abusive behaviour before it takes over
- Strong partnerships with local health organisations to support those in need
- Leading the way with innovative practice in order to tackle domestic violence and abuse
Need someone to talk to or know someone who does?
If you are in immediate danger please call 999
If you’re looking for a general overview of all of the different services we offer at Glow, visit our How We Help page. If you’re looking for a more detailed description of our services and who they are supported by, download our service guide.