We help to change our customers’ lives, and you can too!
Our customers can always benefit from your donations.
We can make use of:
- New toiletries and sanitary items
- Good quality clothes and shoes for women, children and young people
- Items to help people settle into their new home, such as plates, cutlery, saucepan, curtains, good-quality white goods etc.
- Non-perishable food, tins, pasta, long-life milk
- Fresh fruit and vegetable
- New toys
- Gardening tools and outdoor seating
- Vouchers for activities and restaurants such as cinema and bowling
There’s a variety of ways you can join us on our mission. Whether it’s choosing Glow as your charity of the year, sponsoring us, making a donation, or offering your expertise, then get in touch with our Fundraising Team.
We couldn’t continue to make real changes to our communities without your help. So if you want to help us raise money, no matter how big or small, then great!
No matter if it’s a small activity like a bake sale or hosting a coffee morning, or a large activity like a sponsored sleepout or skydive, we’re grateful for your support.
“Thanks to all, it takes time to realise what circle of life you’re in, but we can always work in small tiny steps. I know I can succeed, just need the support network in place, so I don’t fall down.”
We take your donation seriously and do everything we can make sure your money supports our cause. Glow is a trading brand of Honeycomb Charitable Services, supporting both Glow and homelessness support provider Concrete. For more information on how we’re funded, our structure and our governance click the button.
For every £1 donated, 78 pence goes directly on delivering our services to our customers.
Keep up to date with our news and publications.
Can you help to brighten our Glow?
Click below to sign up.