Men suffer from abuse too, and we’re here to change that. You might find it hard to talk about what you’re going through, but we’re here to listen and help. Our approach is unique as our services are delivered by men, for men.
We offer support for men from all ages and backgrounds. No matter what you’re going through we can help you to address, overcome or end abusive behaviour and help you to define your life without abuse.
Need someone to talk to or know someone who does?
If you are in immediate danger please call 999
We support you and your children to:
- Find a way out of your abusive relationship
- Recognise healthy and unhealthy behaviour to help you make more informed relationship choices in the future
- Recover from abuse and rebuild your life
- Access safe accommodation
- Get specialist support and advice on how to stay safe
- Access group recovery programmes with others in your situation and one-to-one support
“With your support it has helped me to realise that it wasn’t my fault. This has come a huge relief as I always blamed myself and excused my partners behaviour. I now accept that I was being abused. This has helped me to get my confidence back and be in a happier and safer place.”
Whatever your story, we’ll find support that’s right for you.
We value the safety of those we support, so we’ve changed their name
Imagine a world where no one has to live through an abusive relationship or feel trapped in the cycle of abusive behaviour. That world is possible, but it starts at the heart of the issue, working to end abuse at the source and bringing recovery, education and prevention together to make a lasting impact