We offer support for women from all ages and backgrounds. No matter what you’re going through we can help you to address, overcome or end abusive behaviour and help you to define your life without abuse.
Need someone to talk to or know someone who does?
If you are in immediate danger please call 999
We support you and your children to:
- Find a way out of your abusive relationship
- Access safe accommodation and expert support
- Rebuild your life, with dedicated individual support as well as help from family and others in your situation
- Provide support if you choose to stay where you live now
- Get access to specialist support if you’re at high-risk or going through a criminal or civil court case (if you live in Derbyshire)
“Thanks to all, it takes time to realise what circle of life you’re in, but we can always work in small tiny steps. I know I can succeed, just need the support network in place, so I don’t fall down.”
Whatever your story, we’ll find support that’s right for you.
Imagine a world where no one has to live through an abusive relationship or feel trapped in the cycle of abusive behaviour. That world is possible, but it starts at the heart of the issue, working to end abuse at the source and bringing recovery, education and prevention together to make a lasting impact